Friday, July 31, 2009

July Goal Status

IMG_3316

I'm at last happy to report that I fared better than usual this month with my goals. Let's break it down:


  1. Complete and turn in application for this year's No Coast Craft-o-Rama. Status: complete.
    The deadline is actually later than I first thought (August 31 instead of August 1), but I'm trying to be better about not procrastinating, so I went ahead and did it!

  2. Host a giveaway on the blog. Status: incomplete.
    Oops. This one fell through the cracks this month. I have a really fun giveaway planned in my head for when I can unveil one of the new projects I'm working on, so part of me just wants to wait until then. Then again, doing two could keep the momentum going on any buzz the first one conjures. Or it could just oversaturate the market. Anyone have any thoughts/advice about this?

  3. Work out pattern design for two new plushies. Status: complete.
    I unveiled work in progress pics in one of my Thoughtful Thursday posts; both photos in this post are more finished versions. I still have more planned for each of these designs, which I hope to unveil very soon. But my goal was to just work out the pattern design, which I did, while also managing to have tons of fun doing it!

  4. Submit some plush for consideration in the next issue of Stuffed: A Gathering of Softies
    (deadline: August 15). Status: complete.
    'Nuff said.

  5. Sit down with
    an accountant/tax advisor. Status: incomplete.
    Is anyone surprised this didn't happen yet?

    Total accomplished: 3 / 5.


I feel really good about my progress this month. Here's to continued momentum and success in August!

IMG_3365



No comments: