Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thoughtful Thursday - Etsy Plush Wish List

Most of you know that Etsy is a wonderful online marketplace filled with amazing, talented artists. I can get lost for hours exploring all the handmade goodness. I wish I had the means to support all of my favorite artists, but instead I'll have to settle for telling you all how awesome these people are. Next time you need a gift, whether for a friend or for yourself, consider shopping at Etsy instead of a big-box retailer. The items on Etsy are lovingly hand-crafted by individuals or very small businesses. You'll get something totally amazing and unique in addition to some really good karma for supporting independents.


Below are just a few of my current faves. If you like what you see, please click the links, explore the shops, and tell others!


Whiterabbit
Miss Blueberry Pie Deer Plush © Follow the White Rabbit.


Broccoli
Beef with Broccoli © Cutesy but not Cutesy.


Happycloud
Bronson, the Monster Plush Toy © Happycloud Thunderhead.


Marshmallow
Mini Marshmallow © Scrumptious Delight.


Pinkhouse
Custom Little City Hoop © Little Pink House.


Jackalope
Jackalope Feltidermy © Girl Savage.


Zombie bear
Zombie-Bear Traditional Jointed Teddy © A Little Stranger.



2 comments:

Angie said...

Those marshmallows are too cute! And, that Jackalope just slays me. Great selection!

supra skytops said...

I won't give up*_*