Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Plush Exclusive

5744213144_cbf6b69f6a_o
I'm thrilled to announce my first-ever exclusive plush design: zomberries! I only made 17 of these sinister fruits, and I made them exclusively for Schmancy Toys in Seattle.


5743663885_16c5485da6_o
If you're not familiar, each month or so, Schmancy's owner, the stupendous Kristen Rask (also the gal behind the annual Plush You! show), asks a different plush artist to make an exlusive toy sold only in her shop. I was beyond excited and extremely flattered when she contacted me to participate, putting me in the company of such plush superstars as Robyn Fabsits, Michal Wright-Ward, and Leeanna Butcher.


5744214312_e63d6847d8_b
I made two different sizes, with varying levels of decay. You can read more about my inspiration behind the design in an interview on Kristen's blog, and you can buy your very own zomberry in her online shop. But don't delay! Once they're gone, they're gone!



2 comments:

Andrea (Sacred Suds) said...

Oh. My. God. You are so freaking AWESOME, Jessica! I can't stop laughing, and shaking my head at your genius.

Jessica said...

Thanks so much, Andrea! I'm glad they made you smile. :) They were so much fun to make, and a little hard to let go!