Saturday, April 10, 2010

My First Magazine!

My first magazine article came out this month! The magazine I was interviewed for was (drum roll, please). . . . Get Creative, a wonderful Australian magazine devoted to "encouraging and inspiring all of us to have a go at new
things, expressing ourselves creatively and spending time with our
family and friends."



Sadly, this magazine isn't currently available in the United States, but the editor, Jacquie, was kind enough to send me a PDF of my article. Read the article by either clicking each image below to enlarge, or download the whole PDF.   





Handmade toys April issue_Page_1 Handmade toys April issue_Page_2
Handmade toys April issue_Page_3 Handmade toys April issue_Page_4
Handmade toys April issue_Page_5 Handmade toys April issue_Page_6
I'm so excited that Get Creative offered me this
opportunity, and it's so thrilling to see my work in print! And among
such good company too. How adorable is that skeleton by Nelly Pailloux? And Samantha Bryan's whimsical, Victorian-inspired creations? Swoon.
   



3 comments:

Valerie said...

Congratulations, what a wonderful article!!

Linda Ryan said...

Hey Jessica - I found your site through the Get Creative article, it is a great magazine. I'm loving your work and having a ball checking out your site. Keep up the great work.
Linda

Jessica said...

Thank you, Valerie and Linda!
Yes, Get Creative is a fantastic magazine. I wish it was available in the states! I just received my hard copy of the article today, which is even more fun.