Friday, December 4, 2009

Today's the Big Day!

IMG_4076
Ack! Yeti looks about how I feel right now; a little worried. Somehow it's the first day of No Coast already. How did this happen? November, why did you hurry off so soon? I sure could have used another week or two of your calm before the storm.

Though I'm afraid there must be something crucial I neglected to do (I'm sure it's just nerves; I made lists and checked them all twice), I'm also super excited. No Coast is always a blast; there are so many awesome vendors and it's so great to chat with all of the wonderful shoppers.

Also, I have one more special treat to reveal to you that I saved especially for today. I made ornaments this year!

IMG_4133

 IMG_4128
IMG_4129

 IMG_4132

I super shrunk my frog, owl, yeti, and giraffe to make these little guys. I think they're pretty cute! Huge, huge shout out to Amy, Tiffany, and Jason, who helped me cut out all of these guys the day before Thanksgiving. I owe them each something very special!

Can't wait to see everyone today! I'll have a complete recap of the show for everyone as soon as I can catch my breath!




No comments: