Saturday, November 7, 2009

Etsy Wish List

As much as I hate to admit that the Christmas shopping season is pretty much upon us, I can't escape it. My Etsy wish list is about three miles long, but here are a few things that not only would make a lovely gift for yours truly, but just might satisfy someone on your shopping list as well.



Etsy finds 11-7-09
From left to right, top to bottom:

  1. Mini Christmas Tree Adhesive Fabric Wall Stickers / Decals from Love Mae. I've struggled to find a nice place to put up the Christmas tree ever since I moved in with Jon, not to mention I think our menagerie might wreak havoc on any tree. But this wall decal set is such a lovely and creative alternative!

  2. Poppy Pins from Modest Maven. I have a slight obsession with hair accessories, and I especially love any accessory that has a vintage pin-up girl feel to it. These pins are so delicate and pretty, and would look great whether worn at the office or out on the town.

  3. Soft Collection of Snow print from Wool and Water. I don't really need nor have any room for more wall art, but this print is irresistible. The colors and the mood of the print are fantastic. Plus, I really wish I had that girl's coat!

  4. Silver Oval Framed Branch Earrings from Sweet Fairy Boutique. Love the simple branch motif. I'd pair these with simple jeans and a tee for an understated look.

  5. Partners in Slime Dragon Snail polymer sculpture from Eirewolf Creations. I'm such a fantasy and fairy tale geek, and these adorable sculptures are so different from anything else in my little collection. It's amazing how expressive they are, and yet they're only about 2 1/4 inches tall!

  6. Blue Snow Cashmere Jacket from Idea2Lifestyle. I've been on the lookout for the perfect new winter coat for about a year now. This one probably isn't warm enough for harsh Minnesota winters, nor would it fit over my bulky sweaters, but it's so cute that I've been on the verge of ordering it anyway for the past six months. . . .

  7. Feltscape from Hibou Cards. All of the feltscapes in this shop are absolutely adorable.

  8. Fawn Pin from Decoy Lab. I've had a special weakness lately for fawns, foxes, and squirrels. This little pin is so adorable, and I love that it's made from bamboo. This shop has some pretty fantastic woodland-themed clocks as well. The one I had been coveting sold, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll make more.

  9. The Guardian from Naughty & Nice. I know, I know! I should really stop looking at wall art. But there's something about this mixed media painting that really captivates me. If I could afford the price tag, this would already be hanging in my house.

  10. Pewter toned Antler Stag Hair Pins from The Sparrow's Nest. Honestly, the only thing that's kept me from purchasing from this shop is that I can't decide which hair pins I like best! These, the lovely birch ones, or the moss-covered twigs? Maybe Santa will be nice and bring me all three pairs (nudge, nudge).

  11. The Cat and the Moon Skirt by Zoe Chen. Isn't it darling? I love most of the clothing in this shop. Unfortunately, I think it's sized for slightly more petite ladies than myself.

  12. Lose Lose original painting by Melissa Moss. So melancholy and sweet all at the same time, this woman's artwork is fantastic.


What about you? What are you putting on your holiday wish list?

No comments: