Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Busy Bee

There are only 16 days until No Coast (ack!). Which means it's officially the time of year when I put most of my life on hold to sew pretty much every spare moment. My sleep, house, and social calendar all suffer. This year is a little extra stressful since my pieces for the Go Ask Alice show are due close to the same time as well. Yikes!

I've been carving out windows of time wherever I can to get some sewing done. I sew in my craft room

Photo 17

at friend's housesIMG_3950

even during my lunch break at work!IMG_3987

It's amazing what just an hour here or there can do for both my sanity and my productivity. Tomorrow, I'll post some pictures of what I've been cranking out. For now, here's a sneak peek:

IMG_3945



2 comments:

Isara said...

Looking good! Those frogs are sooo cute! I need to be as focused as you are.

Jessica said...

Thanks, Isara! I wish I could say I was this focused all the time. :)