Friday, June 5, 2009

June Goals

6a00d8341caca853ef01156eda6494970c-pi
(image: Modish Biz Tips)

As with May, my goals this months are going to be pretty sparse due to a crowded day job/personal schedule.


  1. Sit down with an accountant/tax advisor and talk about best practices. Solicit advice about accounting software. 

  2. Make 6 pieces of inventory; 3 for the Etsy shop, and 3 to start a
    stockpile of readily available inventory.

  3. Start new weekly feature on blog. I admit that this is a bit of a cheater goal, as it's already done! It's all about small victories, though, right? 


Once again, three simple, hopefully attainable goals. Good luck to everyone in June!



11 comments:

glade said...

Good Luck on your goals this month...You can do it!

lesley said...

it's good to have a cheater goal, you can feel good about accomplishing something quickly! best of luck to you!

Cyn said...

Cute stuff in your shop. Hope you cross-off all your goals!

Laura. said...

hi jessica, good to see another minneapolitan (um, since when do i use that word?) in the meetup group! i love your little creatures! i hope june goes well for you!

Kiley Ariail/Gogovivi Designs said...

Is the cheater goal to write a blog column about small victories? If not, I think its a grand idea!

Jessica Puckett said...

Thank you, everyone, for the encouragement and kind comments!

Nicole (Three By Sea) said...

Good luck this month!

Perideau Designs said...

Good luck! You can do it!

Deb said...

Great list, searching for good tax advisers can be a big task in itself! Good luck for June!

glitterysah said...

good luck with this months goals! LOVE your blog and pretty creations, never visited before but I'll be back!
Glitterysah x

Jennie from Cravings Frocks said...

Dropping by from the Modish goals list. Good luck with finding an accountant. I consulted one when setting up my business, and his advice was great. His bill after doing my tax return was a little high, but I justified it as including the time he'd spent giving me advice. A year went past with no contact, until I spent half an hour with him submitting that year's tax return. When his bill arrived - and by the way, it took eight months and lots of work from me to get my tax refund - it was even higher than the year before. He had a minimum rate per year that he'd never told me about, so even though I only saw him for 30 minutes in a year and was a low income earner, I was charged $440. Be very careful to get a complete fee schedule before committing to an accountant!