Monday, November 15, 2010

Ornamented

I spent all weekend making ornaments. Cut, sew, turn, hand-stitch; rinse and repeat. Ad nauseum. And I'm not finished yet! Many more have been added to the pile since I took this shot:


Plushroom Soup ornaments


You may notice this year's newcomer: the tiny alpaca. It's such a pain in the butt to cut and sew an alpaca that small, but I think it's well worth it!


A good portion of this batch was dropped off at I Like You for their annual ornament show, which opens on November 20. The rest will be at No Coast!


Speaking of, I'm in booth B-19 this year. This year promises to be better than ever, with more new vendors than I've ever seen! Don't miss out!


2010 No Coast Craft-o-Rama poster




3 comments:

harmonie park said...

jessica-those are SO damn cute. loving the tiny alpaca...

emily b said...

I love the ornaments - you have been busy! I'm hoping to make it to No Coast this year - I'll definitely stop by to say hi!

Bindhu said...

Very cute! Loving it :)