Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

A very happy Turkey Day to all of you!



I am so thankful every day for the love and support of all my family and friends.



Super special props to:



  • Jon, for so very many things, not least of which is his love
    and for tolerating my bad girlfriend/housemate ways in the weeks
    leading up to No Coast every year.


  • Amy, for all our collaborative efforts and for being supportive.
    Without our crafty experiences together, I would not have grown in my
    creativity the way I have.


  • Paul for the awesome logo and banner designs. Yeti lives!


  • Wendy for being a daily sounding board, giver of sage advice, and fountain of great ideas.


  • David, for the new name.


  • The knitting girls, for their wealth of creative ideas, constant support, and laughter.


  • My mother, who taught me most of my beginning craft skills and planted the first creative seeds.


And to the many other special people in my life. I truly appreciate the ways in which you all continue to encourage me,
whether with the craft business or life in general, and none of what I
do would be possible without you.



No comments: