Monday, October 4, 2010

Shop Update!

I've been getting into the Halloween spirit this past week, using fun seasonal prints on my latest creations, all for sale in the shop.


frog plushie with dancing skeleton print fabric
How fun are these dancing skeletons? This is Pablo, and he likes to celebrate Dia de los Muertos in addition to Halloween. 


owl plushies on a tree branch
These owls aren't quite as obvious for the season, but I liked the subtle dark theme of their wing prints. I've recently made a small change to all my owl creations, thanks to a savvy customer: each bottom now has thick recycled cardboard inside, to help the owls stand up all by themselves.


spooky giraffe plushies
And last but not least, I give you giraffelets! They're 30 percent smaller than my usual giraffes, but 110 percent cuter!

And for even more seasonal awesomeness, check out all the fantastic Halloween creations from my fellow Plush Teamers in the Plush Team shop!



No comments: