Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I have sadly not dressed up the last few years. But I did flip through some old photo albums and relived some of my favorite costumes.


Raggedy Anne Halloween costume Raggedy Anne, circa 1982.


Annie Annie, circa 1983.


Strawberry Shortcake Strawberry Shortcake, circa 1985.


Alien Alien, 2001.


Little dead Little Dead Riding Hood, 2003.


Fairie Faerie, 2004.


I hope you've enjoyed this mini photo feature. What is your all-time favorite costume? Post pictures and stories over on the Plushroom Soup Facebook page if you're so inclined!


In other news, I had the extreme good fortune of having my shop linked to from an online Newsweek article (check the slideshow for my zombie yeti), and since then I have been pleasantly inundated with custom zombie orders. Hooray!


Between that and the day job, I've been too busy to even take pictures of the zombie awesomness being churned out in the studio. But it has been so fun to work on so many zombies. I really gets me in the Halloween spirit, since I'm not dressing up this year.



No comments: