I slipped a little in August, but from the sounds of it, at least I wasn't the only one! But I like Jena's idea of not dwelling on what went wrong, so here's a short recap before I get on to September's goals:
- Work out pattern design for one new plushie. Status: incomplete.
Didn't even try. Whoops.
- Make at least 6 new plushies. Status: complete.
4 went into the shop, the other 2 were custom orders.
- Make a list of what needs to be done to gear up for the
show/holiday season. Status: ongoing.
I think I captured most of what needs doing, but I'm sure more will get added.
- Spruce up the ol' shop. First up: retake photos to replace some
lackluster ones. Status: incomplete.
Total accomplished: 2 / 4.
Not my worst month, but not my best either. So, on to September!
- Make a "Y" for the Plush You sign in the Bluebottle Arts Gallery.
- Continue to churn out the plushies. Make at least 6, 2 of which (minimum) will be Halloween-related for the Etsy shop.
- Start researching new booth designs. I may not be able to pull off a new No Coast booth this year, but I want to at least look at my options and try.
- Clean my craft room. This room is seriously messy, and I have no doubt that has contributed in part to my August slump.
Here's to a better September, everyone!