Monday, April 20, 2009

Watch <em>That's Clever</em>? Looking for Alpaca?

Alpaca_pattern_sample


Then look no further! If you want to try your hand at making the alpaca demonstrated in the show, you can buy the pattern in my Etsy shop, on sale for a special price for the rest of the month.

I know my segment of That's Clever aired this morning; unfortunately I didn't know
this beforehand, so I couldn't set my DVR to record the show. If you happened
to tape this particular episode, please let me know; I'm dying to see how it turned
out!

HGTV 004

I actually taped this segment way back in April 2007—back before I went solo and was still creating with Amy under the name Crabtree Studio. Amy taped a segment too (as did a bunch of other talented Minnesotans!), but HGTV has no info on her episode yet. Though finding our air dates has been an exercise in frustration, taping the show was a blast! The film crew were super fun to work with and if any of you are reading, thanks again for the great experience!

HGTV 010



No comments: