Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Monster Mail

Every year, the Plush Team participates in a little Secret Santa-style swap. This year we decided to push the deadline out to Leap Year, since the plush community is always crazy busy during the holidays.


My swap this year came from the super talented Chelsea of Love and a Sandwich! I've been wanting one of Chelsea's critters for a while now, so I was excited when I unwrapped this guy:


DSC02369


He's very snuggly and also very well made. Check out his details:


DSC02370
I immediately hung him on my little plush wall:


DSC02367
The space on the right looks a little empty, but I have some ecoLEFTZ and Yummy Pancake goodies to hang there. . . .


Anyway, my adorable little monster also came with a fabulous drawing:


DSC02398
I love how he's salivating while he thinks about tacos, which is pretty much a daily occurrence for me too.


Thanks, Chelsea, for the wonderful monster and drawing!



No comments: