The Plush Team is ecstatic to present to you our first ever Team Annual, containing 120 pages of plushy goodness!
What is in store for you upon opening this marvelous book:
- An opening by our team founder, Megan Green, describing how our team came to be.
- An insightful, informative, and all-around fascinating account of the history of plush craft by our team co-founder Christina Ward.
- 42 two-page, full color features of our Plush Team members. Each includes photos of the artist's work, and text written by the artist explaining motivation, process, and inspiration.
- A time line of Plush Team activities through over the years. Profile pages providing a comprehensive list of Plush Team artists, including artist head shots and Etsy shop addresses.
- Photos of PT Stitchy, the team mascot, scattered throughout the book in his various incarnations as interpreted by our team members.
The book is full color, professionally printed, and soft cover. It measures 6.75"x6.75" (or 17 centimeters square). This is volume 1 of our Team Annual, featuring the artists from 2009. Our intent is to make this a yearly publication, updating it each year with our newest members and their incredible work.